Bulldog Counseling Center
Middle School Counselors are....
dynamic team players who support student success and affect positive change by working directly with students and collaborating with parents, teachers, and community resources.
Our GOAL is...
to provide a comprehensive program that targets the areas of personal/social concerns, academic growth, and career exploration.
The COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL COUNSELING PROGRAM at West Alexander Middle School.....
- Adheres to the National Standards for School Counseling and the NC Department of Instruction Comprehensive School Counseling Standards Course of Study
- Serves ALL students
- Acknowledges diversity and individual differences as valuable to all
- May provide students with any of the following: individual counseling, small group counseling, academic advising, or classroom lessons
- Consults with parents, teachers, school personnel, mental health agencies, and educational professionals as needed to assist students to reach success
- Provides one full-time counselor and one split counselor position with EAMS
Mrs. Lisa Bentley is the full-time School Counselor and Mrs. Codi Johnson serves WAMS 2 days per week.