Phone: 828-632-7063 ext 2131
Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. Higher Education with Leadership Studies B.S. Psychology with Health Studies
Health Science Department
CTE Health Science Teacher -March 2018
Welcome back to school. We are excited to start the 2020-2021 school year.
A little bit about me... 2020 has been a year, right. Well 2020 hasn't been all bad. I welcomed my daughter, Vayda Mull, in Feburary. I am excited to get back into the classroom and to see all my students again.
Spring 2021 Schedule
1st block- Health Science I 8:00-9:35
2nd- Planning 9:40-11:10
3rd- Health Science I 11:15-1:25
4th- Health Science II 1:30-3:05
- Pencil and Pens
- 3 Ring Binder (easiest way to organize loose papers and packets)
- Notebook paper and/or journals
- Coloring pencils
- Index Cards
- Flashdrive **if you do not have internet access**
Preferred but not essential:
Notebook tabs for best organization
**Organization of this course will help ensure the best success!**
What do I need daily?
A writing utensil
- pen, pencil, colored pencil
Something to write in
- notebook, composition, journal
Chromebook and Charger
- DO NOT FORGET THE CHARGER
- again , just not in caps, do not forget the charger.
- Bring your chromebook and your charger.
- The cord that connects energy to your device so your device will function.
- Bring your charger.
If you are unable to find materials or need any help finding materials, just let me know.