For the safety and smooth operation of Alexander Central Football games all fans are asked to be aware of the following guidelines:
1) No outside food or beverages. The ACHS Cougar Club will provide concessions for sale to fans.
2) ACHS follows a “no passes out” rule. Once fans enter the stadium they may not exit and re-enter for safety reasons. Please bring stadium seats or other spectator items you may need for the entire duration of the contest.
3) No backpacks or large bags may be brought into the stadium. Remember umbrellas if the weather is questionable on the way into the stadium.
4) No footballs or other toy items.
5) No tobacco, alcohol/drugs or firearms. Alexander County Public Schools adheres to a 100% Tobacco free policy. This policy includes ANY form of tobacco including “electronic or vapor cigarettes”
6) It is an NCHSAA rule that face and body paint are not allowed.
7) All items on persons entering the stadium are subject to search by law enforcement officers.
The staff at Alexander Central and the NCHSAA welcome all fans and appreciate the support of our community. We remind you that one of the goals of high school athletics is learning lifetime values. Sportsmanship is one of those values that is best learned when respect is accorded to all. Please let your good sportsmanship show during the game.
Northwestern 3A/4A Conference – Code of spectator conduct:
Northwestern Conference teams shall be supported with enthusiasm and dedication, for strong support is a vital part of the experience of high school competition. We expect good sportsmanship from players and coaches, and they have a right to expect the same from spectators. Therefore, we urge Northwestern Conference students, alumni, and friends to cheer their teams to victory while upholding the ideals and standards set by the NCHSAA. Our spectators should be courteous and judicious in the choice of expression and should exhibit good manners and kindness to all others. The scoreboard will reflect the quality of the teams in competition; the kind of support given by the spectators will reveal the character of the Northwestern Conference fans.