RELEASE PHOTO/IMAGE/CREATED WORK
In an effort to highlight student achievement and promote positive relations with our community, Alexander County Schools will publicize student created work and engagement in everyday school activities or special events. Therefore, your child’s image/photograph or created work may be included in a classroom, school, or district project that could be used in one of the following ways:
• Used as a demonstration project/activity/photo in workshops/classes/conferences
• Used as a sample project/activity reproduced by Alexander County Schools for use in education workshops and student classrooms
• As a representation of events/activities and accomplishments at an individual school or at a school function, competition, or event
• Posted on the school or district website or social media pages on the Internet
• Videotaped to appear in a school related program to be used by a local television/cable station or school/county project
• Used in a printed publication such as a newspaper, magazine, brochure, banner, or annual report, etc.
While your child’s name may accompany the photo, no last name or address will
be included with your child’s picture when publishing except in instances where
the student has participated in a competition or event. Students participating in competitions or
special events will be identified by first and last name unless requested
otherwise prior to the competition or event.