Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Marilyn Angle
Welcome to my web page!
My name is Marilyn Angle and I am your child’s third-grade classroom teacher. I am thrilled to be starting my second year at Stony Point! Prior to transferring here last year, I was at Bethlehem Elementary.
Here is some information about my family and me:
- I have been married to my husband Dave for almost 40 years. (February 26th)
He teaches math at Alexander Central High School
- We have three sons, three daughters-in-law, five grandchildren, and the sixth one coming in April! Our two oldest sons, David and Chris, live in Ohio, our home state. Our youngest son, Tyler, lives in Statesville, which is where we live.
- I earned my Bachelor’s Degree from Gardner-Webb University when I was 50 years old! I then whet back and earned my Master’s Degree in Elementary Education.
- I LOVE what I do! Teaching is more than a job to me; it is a calling that I take very seriously! Your child will become part of my family. Our classroom will be safe and enjoyable.
- I love sports (having 3 sons, that was not an option!), and I will try my best to attend events of my students if I have a schedule. This also means non-sporting events.
- I believe that EVERY child is important and that they deserve the best education possible. I know that it is my responsibility to do my best every day.
- Parent communication and involvement is also important to me, as we are a team in educating your child. Please know that my door is always open to you. I suggest that you call before coming to help me prepare for our meeting.
In closing let me say again, how thrilled I am to have your child in my class, and I look forward to getting to know you this year. Please contact me at school or by email if you have any questions.