To create a supportive learning environment in which every student graduates with a high school diploma and is college and career ready to further promote growth in our community.
To create a student-centered, non-traditional learning environment that launches lifelong achievement.
To achieve our Vision and Mission, we believe:
- Accepting, nurturing, and safe learning environment maximizes success.
- Ownership and empowerment builds student capacity.
- Collaborative and challenging instruction enhances engaged and authentic learning.
- Multi-faceted support is necessary.
- Professional collaboration is student-centered.
- Family and stakeholder involvement matter.
- Connection to extra-curricular activities sustains community history and tradition.